Tuesday, May 11, 2010




IN YOUR EYES MY LOVE



Yesterday I looked into your eyes
my love
and they told me so much
with your expression
so unique and true

and in that singular moment
all ours
our hands magnetized
in an eternal lock
wordless

an ethereal link was created
true, inimitable
sweating out of our pores

Yesterday I looked into your eyes
my love
and I realized so clearly
with an imbedded tenderness
your purity

you are so real
in your gestures
you surrender to me
absolute and complete
no marks or lies

(We both speak in our silence
filled of thoughts
and this has happened for so long!)

Yesterday I looked into your eyes
my love
and confessed this feeling
so ingrained in me
naked in your arms (and so yours!)

Your manly and beautiful hands
strong and guiding
anxious and enduring

Yesterday I looked into your eyes
my love
inundated myself in truth
Isn’t the way it has been forever?
you the eternal port of my dreams?

(I am yours, you know and know that well!)

Yesterday I looked into your eyes
my love
and saw myself reflected in your iris
I stroked your face, your hair
pulled your chest and against mine

(We just stood there in silence
perpetuate this feeling)

Ah! those eyes, my love!
They tell me so much!


Mary Fioratti

No comments:

Post a Comment